Bimini Basin Project 'Open House' scheduled for Mar. 9
Redevelopment Management Associates (RMA) will be hosting an informal “Open House” on Thursday, March 9
During the event, attendees can view information and ask questions about the Bimini Basin Redevelopment project.
RMA was hired to serve as the City’s Project Manager for the Bimini Basin Redevelopment project.
The open house will take place from 9:30am to 7:00pm at the Chester Street Resource Center, located at 4816 Chester Street.
Residents, property owners, business owners, community and neighborhood leaders are invited to stop by at their convenience to discuss their thoughts and ideas regarding this potential project with RMA staff.
For more information, call (239) 574-0776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Habitat for Humanity proposes impact fee deferral
- On the Agenda: Cape Coral City Council COW Meeting Preview (Mar. 27)
- City receives $600,000 state grant for stormwater improvements
- Council Member Stout appointed to FL Commission on the Status of Women
- Mayor Marni Sawicki decides against re-election bid